All JOM students must have a Tribal Membership card, letter or certificate on file in the Indian Education office. Please provide a copy in order to continue to receive services, including school supplies. Anyone with questions, please contact Teresa Bolin.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.