Enrollment Forms

New Student Enrollment Packet (REQUIRED)

Enrollment Card
Transfer of Records
Verification of Residency (if not a resident, fill out the Emergency Transfer Application below)
Student Services Questionnaire
Home Language Survey
Medical Health Survey
Internet Access Agreement
Parental Agreement
Title IV/JOM/Impact Aid
Free/Reduced Meal Form

Additional Forms:

Medication Request and Release Form

Affidavit of Shared Residency

Emergency Transfer Application

Open Transfer Application

If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Mays-Krimmer, the District Registrar, at (580)223-9557 ext. 306 or at jkrimmer@dickson.k12.ok.us
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.